You wouldn't think that we produce much waste at Kindwood, but we most certainly do. We have developed strict specifications for each and every product, and because we're using natural products, we are bound to form a mountain of waste raw materials we have no use for... Until now.
We are now offering our renowned Ready to Burn Kiln Dried in cardboard boxes but the only difference being, this is an assortment of various sizes. This wood is not suitable for any product within our range, and we wanted to find a way to make good use of it.
Roughly 12kg of Kiln Dried Logs.
Kindwood’s Kiln Dried Firewood logs are excellent for those cosy moments by the fire, with a low moisture content, you will enjoy a long-lasting burn time with delightful heat output. Our new wonky hardwood firewood cardboard boxes will be able to give you some many wonderful moments by the fire, indoors and out.
- 20% or less moisture content - Ready to Burn Certified
- Dried using 100% waste heat
- Processed using renewable energy
- Timber sourced within 80-miles of the yard
- Burns at a high temperature with a long and natural flame
- Low in tar, so better for your appliances
- Ideal for wood burning stoves, multi-fuel stoves, fire pits, pizza ovens or traditional open fires
- Carefully sourced from responsibly managed woodlands in the UK
- Cardboard manufactured from a minimum of 80% recycled cardboard
Kiln dried logs provide you with the optimum burn quality with maximum heat output. The kiln-drying process in our captured waste heat kilns removes most of the water for you, down to below an average of 20% moisture content. Burning kiln dried logs limit and prevent the build-up of soot or tar in your chimney or flue and will ensure your stove glass is kept clean and because you get so much heat output, you will need fewer kiln dried logs than if you were to buy seasoned logs. Kiln-dried logs provide you with a consistent product that you can rely on every time, unlike ‘seasoned logs’ which can be inconsistent in terms of their moisture content due to the natural and varied drying process. The standard length of 25cm kiln dried logs is recommended by stove manufacturers to fit 99% of wood-burning or multi-fuel stoves.
|Box Size||47 x 35 x 35 cm|
|Moisture Content||20% or below|
|Ready to Burn||Yes|
Oak, Ash, Beech & Sycamore
Wood Burner, Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires, Chimeneas, Cooker, Pizza Ovens, Grills, Fire Pits