Careers | Warehouse Team Member | Kindwood
We're hiring for a few Warehouse Team Members to join us at Kindwood.
Kindwood is an exciting start-up business located in Norfolk, producing a range of fireside essentials for primal comfort. With driven culture and a love for elegance and sustainability, we love the idea of enjoying life and putting comfort into everything we do.
Our range provides winter and summer products that look and feel lovely in and out of the home, from locally sourced and processed Kiln Dried Wood Fuels to Handcrafted in Norfolk Fire Pits.
Whilst Kindwood is a small start-up, we are snowballing and have seen exponential growth over the last 18 months. This is an opportunity to be a part of something exciting and new.
An opportunity to join a growing start-up within Norfolk as a temp-perm Warehouse Team Member. As a Warehouse Team Member, your day will be nothing but exciting, challenging and different, and whilst KPIs are important, you will be a very valued member of the team.
You will be required to learn and successfully complete various jobs from assembling products to dispatching. Your primary responsibilities will to efficiently produce stock of Kindwood's products, from wood fuel to fireside products to agreed stock levels. Manage stock movements and documentation entry. Kindwood sells luxury products, where attention to detail is a must. A passion for fire-related products will go along way to achieving success.
You will be positive and driven and have the ability to balance, organise and complete various tasks.
Cleanliness and organisation are essential at Kindwood. Maintaining a tidy and organised space for yourself and others to work is key to successfully working at Kindwood.
- Manufacturing; this may include but not limited to: Filling sacks and crates, sewing, labelling and boxing to agreed quality standards.
- Preparing orders by; selecting products, packaging boxes and placing goods in dispatch zone.
- Assist in the shipping process, unloading and and receiving of goods in.
- Organising stocks on racks, shelves or in bins according to agreed standards.
- Maintaining inventory levels by collecting stock assembly orders, and counting stock levels.
- Organising warehouse or other facilities to an agreed standard and maintaining a safe and hygienic working environment.
- You may be required to carry out or assist with other tasks, which may or may not be related to the areas above.
- You are required to ensure that you take full responsibility for your Health and Safety in the work place and notify the nominated Supervisor immediately in the area you are working, if there is anything that concerns you
- You will be expected to undertake appropriate internal or external training
Application deadline: 09/04/2021
Expected start date: 06/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Location: Hingham, Norfolk
To apply please email a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com