We are now offering our Ready to Burn Kiln Dried Logs in cardboard boxes, for those of you who wish to refill your crates or don’t have need for the crates. We ensured we kept the packaging free from any plastic, giving you further peace of mind your wood fuel is not only great for an efficient fire, but for the planet too.
Roughly 18-22 Logs per box
Kindwood’s Kiln Dried Firewood logs are excellent for those cosy moments by the fire, with a low moisture content, you will enjoy a long-lasting burn time with delightful heat output. Our new hardwood firewood cardboard boxes will be able to give you some many wonderful moments by the fire, indoors and out.
- 20% or less moisture content - Ready to Burn Certified
- Dried using 100% waste heat
- Processed using renewable energy
- Timber sourced within 80-miles of the yard
- Burns at a high temperature with a long and natural flame
- Low in tar, so better for your appliances
- Ideal for wood burning stoves, multi-fuel stoves, fire pits, pizza ovens or traditional open fires
- Carefully sourced from responsibly managed woodlands in the UK
- Cardboard manufactured from a minimum of 80% recycled cardboard
Kiln dried logs provide you with the optimum burn quality with maximum heat output. The kiln-drying process in our captured waste heat kilns removes most of the water for you, down to below an average of 20% moisture content. Burning kiln dried logs limit and prevent the build-up of soot or tar in your chimney or flue and will ensure your stove glass is kept clean and because you get so much heat output, you will need fewer kiln dried logs than if you were to buy seasoned logs. Kiln-dried logs provide you with a consistent product that you can rely on every time, unlike ‘seasoned logs’ which can be inconsistent in terms of their moisture content due to the natural and varied drying process. The standard length of 25cm kiln dried logs is recommended by stove manufacturers to fit 99% of wood-burning or multi-fuel stoves.
|Sack Size||47 x 35 x 35 cm|
Approx 18-22 logs per box
|Log Length||25cm (9 ¾”)|
|Log Diameter||6cm - 15cm (2.3 - 6”)|
|Moisture Content||20% or below|
|Ready to Burn||Yes|
Oak, Ash, Beech & Sycamore
Wood Burner, Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires, Chimeneas, Cooker, Pizza Ovens, Grills, Fire Pits