Hessian Sack of Logs — 25 Sack Pallet
Very rarely do you get the best of both worlds -- But the Hessian Sack of Logs is that rarity. After receiving the sack you're welcomed with convenience, comfort and sustainability. Light on the hands, and once you put these logs on the fire you won't want the bag to be empty... After all, who wants to put an end to mesmerising textures and tones burst and dance (or get cold.)
Kindwood kiln dried logs are guaranteed to be sourced in the UK within 80 miles of our yard (and usually within 40). They’re cut and kiln dried using renewable energy generated from a bio-gas plant - we use nothing from the grid - the process is carbon-negative.
To ensure high quality at all times, our Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs meet strict quality control guidelines for moisture content, size, volume, species and origin.
- Kiln-dried to less than 20% moisture content
- Dried using 100% captured waste heat from a biogas plant at our yard
- Burns at a high temperature with a long and natural flame
- Low in tar so better for your appliance
- Ideal for wood burning stoves, multi-fuel stoves, pizza ovens or traditional open fires
- Can be used in chimeneas to keep you warm outside on late summer nights
- Packed in Hessian sacks (made from Jute)
- Carefully sourced from responsibly managed woodland in the UK
Kiln dried logs provide you with the optimum burn quality with maximum heat output. The kiln-drying process in our captured waste heat kilns removes most of the water for you, down to below an average of 20% moisture content. Burning kiln dried logs limit and prevent the build-up of soot or tar in your chimney or flue and will ensure your stove glass is kept clean and because you get so much heat output, you will need fewer kiln dried logs than if you were to buy seasoned logs. Kiln-dried logs provide you with a consistent product that you can rely on every time, unlike ‘seasoned logs’ which can be inconsistent in terms of their moisture content due to the natural and varied drying process. The standard length of 25cm kiln dried logs is recommended by stove manufacturers to fit 99% of wood-burning or multi-fuel stoves.
|Sack Size||25cm x 30-40cm|
|Log Length||25cm (9 ¾”)|
|Log Diameter||6cm - 15cm (2.3 - 6”)|
|Moisture Content||20% or below|
|Ready to Burn||—|